Denver, CO, USA or Lisbon, Portugal
Job Type: Full Time
Our Windows-based desktop software suite is world-renowned. OptimumDynamics, OptimumKinematics, OptimumTire, and OptimumLap help automotive companies and racing teams design and optimize their vehicles in a user-friendly and intuitive manner, while at the same time providing powerful analysis tools.
We are looking for a talented software developer who is willing to be challenged and use their unique skills to develop powerful and useful software solutions for our clients and engineering team. In this position, you will be responsible for the following:
- Developing Windows-based desktop applications using .NET technologies
- Conceptualizing, designing, and implementing graphical user interface
- Organizing and preparing software development plans
- Debugging and fixing problems
- Performing customer support tasks
- Conducting design and code reviews
- Listening to customer needs and creating a development plan in order to implement new features
Tasks and responsibilities may vary according to projects. Flexibility to face different challenges is required.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science or similar
- Three to five years of experience in software development
- Proactive and capable of working with little guidance
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good team player
- Excellent oral and written English communication
- Strong Object-Oriented Programming knowledge and experience
- Experience with graphical user interface development
- Experience with .NET Framework (C#, C++, VB.NET)
- Experience with Matlab, Python, or similar
- Basic vehicle dynamics/automotive knowledge
- Experience with the tools we currently use: Visual Studio, Jira, Git/version control, TeamCity, Freshdesk, licensing software, etc.
- Proficiency in one of the following languages would be an additional asset: Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, or Spanish
OptimumG also provides medical and life insurance as well as a retirement fund contribution.