Expert tested and market proven: OptimumDynamics.
OptimumDynamics is a revolutionary industry game changer because it lets you:
- Create a fully deﬁned vehicle simulation model in one hour of ﬁrst starting the software.
- Design with ease and speed with a modular vehicle modeling system.
- Create an initial vehicle model with basic vehicle data, then with more data, build a more detailed model.
Our engineers’ slogan for OptimumDynamics was: Make it useful before making it complicated. And, as soon as you start using it, you can see that’s true.
Like OptimumKinematics, OptimumDynamics is conveniently divided into three parts: Design, simulation, and analysis. This makes deﬁning your vehicle, setting up your simulations, and understanding your results easy. And along with the extensive documentation, help ﬁle, and tutorials, OptimumG engineers are ready to ﬁeld your questions. We’re here to help you get the most out of your simulations.
Avoid the headache of wading through complicated menus to change a parameter by double-clicking on the component in 3-D to make edits.
Bring in track data to understand how the vehicle behaves in real life. Get a deeper understanding of the vehicle by sweeping individual input parameters such as lateral acceleration or speed. You can also sweep through vehicle parameters such as toe/camber angles, ride heights, and spring stiffness. By using the Batch Run feature, you can easily simulate hundreds of vehicle parameter combinations.
- Investigate weight transfer distribution
- Predict ride heights and chassis movements
- Import logged data to replay laps and correlate with measured data
- Evaluate and optimize handling characteristics such as balance and stability